Tour Camp Nou
If you like football, you can not miss the Tour of the Camp Nou, a visit to the FC Barcelona Museum Tour, where you can understand the values that make Barça “more than a club”.
Enjoy this modern museum, with interactive murals, large format audiovisuals, new display cabinets and an extensive collection of objects. In this tour you can reconstruct the steps of the players who have made or make history as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Guardiola, Messi, Xavi or Iniesta, among others.
Finish on the second floor, where you can enjoy the Mutimedia space.
What are included?:
- Tickets to the Museum.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- It is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Duration: 1h. 30min.
- Adult: 28€
- Child (between 7 y 15 years included): 22€
- Advance reservations required.
- Cancellation fees: 100% for less 24 h. Notice or no-shows.
- Not available on match days.
- Monday at Sunday – from 10.00 h to 20.00 h.
- Museum FC Barcelona(client must change his voucher into the offices, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 645, corner Bruc Street).
Do you want to tour the city before this experience?
Buy the tickets for the Sightseeing Tour Barcelona + Camp Nou Tour