Toledo of the Three Cultures
Toledo is the ancient Spanish capital full of great examples of different Arab, Christian and Jewis architectures, vestiges of a past of tolerance where three religions coexisted in the same city and at the same time. Place to be lost and dicover all the corner of this city declared by UNESCO World Heritage in 1986.
In this tour to Toledo you will visit the outside of the Primada Cathedral, the Santo Tomé Church where you will see the famous Conde de Orgaz picture painting by the Greco, the Cristo de la Luz mosque and the Santa María la Blanca Synagogue. You can choose between doing the tour in the morning, starting at 8:45, or in the afternoon, leaving at 15:00 to this great city.
What are included?:
- Official Guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Visit to the Demasquinado factory.
- Air-conditioned bus.
What do you need to know?:
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Duration: 5 h. approx.
- You can choose between do this tour in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Adult: 58€
- Senior (more than 65 years): 52€
- Child (6 to 15 years, both included): 43€
Where is Toledo?: