Toledo on your own
Do you prefer discover Toledo on your own? Wander through its winding streets, discover its corners and monuments at your own pace? This is your tour.
Toledo is the ancient Spanish capital full of great examples of different Arab, Christian and Jewis architectures, vestiges of a past of tolerance where three religions coexisted in the same city and at the same time. Place to be lost and dicover all the corner of this city declared by UNESCO World Heritage in 1986. You can choose to take this tour in half a day, from 8:45 until 14:00 in the morning and from 15:00 until 20:00 in the afternoon, or in full day, starting at 9:00 until 18:00.
What are included?:
- Entrance to Santo Tomé Church.
- Visit to the Damasquinado factory.
- Air-conditioned bus.
What do you need to know:
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Half day: 5 h. approx.
- Full day: 8 h. approx.
- Adult: 28€
- Senior (more than 65 years): 26€
- Child (between 6 to 15 years, both included): 24€
- Our Office Wamos in Plaza de Oriente, 8.
Where is Toledo?: