Sagrada familia “FAST PASS”
Barcelona is known as the capital of modernism, where the famous architect Antonio Gaudí lived and worked,
one of the best innovators of his time, he left in his way many treasures to discover by the tourist.
La Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings of the world. We will visit the impressive interior of this church, where the vaults reach seventy meters high.
Antoni Gaudí designed a plant in the form of a Latin cross with five ships, extremely rich in decoration and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you can see sketches, plaster models
among other things.This museum also offers valuable information about the life and career of the artist Gaudí.
What are included?:
- Official Guide.
- Tickets and guided visit of The Sagrada Familia.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- T-shirts, shorts and sandals are not allowed to enter the Sanctuary.
- Duración: 1 h y 30 min.
- Adult: 36€
- Child (between 4 and 12 years included): 20 €
- Advance reservations required.
- Cancellation fees: 100% for less 24 h. Notice or no-shows.
- Daily tour.
- Check out dates and schedules in each language.
- Plaza de la Sagrada Familia, 3.