Pyrenees – Vall de Núria Full Day
This tour will totally let you enjoy a mountain day, changing to a completely different atmosphere the bustle and urban vortex to the quietness of the mountainous landscape.
The Pyrenees still represent nature in its purest form: the new structures have preserved the rustic style of the stone houses and slate roofs. You will be surprised not only by its beautiful landscapes and enchanting villages, but also by its significative artistic heritage. Its churches and monasteries of romantic style scattered throughout little villages and valleys are a must to see.
The Vall de Núria combines the nature of the landscapes and the culture of the Sanctuary of the Virgen of Núria, building that you will visit together with a great variety of family activities that you will be able to do; we will take the cog railway, the only transport to access.
What is included?:
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Assistant on board.
- Santa María de Ripoll monastery guided tour.
- Tickets rack railway and cable car tickets.
- Introductory guided tour at Vall de Núria.
- Tasting local products.
- Discounts on numerous activities.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Duration: 11 hours approx.
- Adult: 73 €
- Child (between 0 and 7 years included): Free.
- Advanced reservations required.
- Cancellation fees: 100% for less 24 h. Notice or no-shows.
- Balmes Street , number 5.
To book this excursion, contact our office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 680 531 527.