Madrid Sightseeing Tour and Bernabeu
Enjoy Madrid and discover one of the most historical capitals of Europe with different contrasts. You could know about Madrid from the historic center and the Plaza Mayor to de cosmopolitan and modern city.
It’s sightseeing by bus to know about the history of the city and its curiosities. You will stop in Plaza Mayor, in Debod Temple, in Colon Square and in the bullring Las Ventas. Undoubtedly, an essential tour!
Go to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and turn into a real start. Visit the museum and look through the stadium without limits: changing rooms, the bench, the pitch… even the presidential box!
What are included?:
- Official Guide (Spanish and English).
- A drink in Hard Rock Cafe Madrid.
- Ticket to Bernabeu Stadium (without guide).
- Air-conditioned bus.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Stops will be possible only with good weather conditions.
- Duration: 3h. approx.(only sightseeing tour).
- Match days or events days the stadium will change the access times. Consult it in ticket windows or Wamos office.
- Adult 54€
- Senior (older than 65 years) 51€
- Child (between 6 and 15 years) 40€