Madrid Sightseeing Tour and Thyssen Museum
Enjoy Madrid and discover one of the most historical capitals of Europe with different contrasts. You could know about Madrid from the historic center and the Plaza Mayor to de cosmopolitan and modern city.
It’s sightseeing by bus to know about the history of the city and its curiosities. You will stop in Plaza Mayor, in Debobd Temple, in Colon Square and in the bullring Las Ventas. Undoubtedly, an essential tour!
Thyssen Museum is an art gallery created from seven decades of Thyssen-Bornemisza family collections. That it make possible we could enjoy with many pieces from 14th and 15th century, with pictures of Ducio or Jan Van Eyck, to 20th century, with artists like Lichtenstein o Kandisnsky.
What are included?:
- Official Guide (Spanish and English).
- A drink in Hard Rock Cafe Madrid.
- Museum ticket (without guide).
- Air-conditioned bus.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Stops will be possible only with good weather conditions.
- Duration: 4.5h. approx.
- Musuem is closed on Monday.
- Advance booking essential.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before the tour or no show 100% cancellation fee.
- Adult 43€
- Senior (older than 65 years) 40€
- Child (between 6 and 15 years) 36€