Madrid Sightseeing Tour and Reina Sofia Museum
Enjoy Madrid and discover one of the most historical capitals of Europe with different contrasts. You could know about Madrid from the historic center and the Plaza Mayor to de cosmopolitan and modern city.
It’s sightseeing by bus to know about the history of the city and its curiosities. You will stop in Plaza Mayor, in Debod Temple, in Colon Square and in the bullring Las Ventas. Undoubtedly, an essential tour!
Reina Sofia Museum is dedicated to 19th and 20th century art. You could contemplate the famous ‘Gernica’ of famous Pablo Picasso. Also you can know some os the masterpieces of the national and international art, from surrealist artists Dalí, Miró or Tanguy to cubist artist Braque or Juan Gris.
What are included?:
- Official Guide (Spanish and English).
- A drink in Hard Rock Cafe Madrid.
- Museum ticket (without guide).
- Air-conditioned bus.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Stops will be possible only with good weather conditions.
- Duration: 4.5h. approx.
- Musuem is closed on Tuesday.
- Advance booking essential.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before the tour or no show 100% cancellation fee.
- Adult 41€
- Senior (older than 65 years) 38€
- Child (between 6 and 15 years) 34€