Madrid Sightseeing Tour and Prado Museum
Enjoy Madrid and discover one of the most historical capitals of Europe with different contrasts. You could know about Madrid from the historic center and the Plaza Mayor to de cosmopolitan and modern city.
It’s sightseeing by bus to know about the history of the city and its curiosities. You will stop in Plaza Mayor, in Debod Temple, in Colon Square and in the bullring Las Ventas. Undoubtedly, an essential tour!
Prado Museum is the best art gallery in Spain and one of the greatest art collections of art in Europe. It is the perfect place to know the pictures of the greatest artists as Titian, Goya or Bosch. And also, you can’t miss the opportunity to see the life’s work of Velazquez and his masterpiece ‘Las Meninas’.
What are included?:
- Official Guide (Spanish and English).
- A drink in Hard Rock Cafe Madrid.
- Museum ticket.
- Air-conditioned bus.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Stops will be possible only with good weather conditions.
- Duration: 4.5h. approx.
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN HIGH SEASON from April to October.
- Advance booking essential.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before the tour or no show 100% cancellation fee.
- Adult 49€
- Senior (older than 65 years) 43€
- Child (between 6 and 15 years) 39€