Montserrat Half Day
Enjoy the visit to Monserrat admiring its majestic mountains, wich reach 1.236 meters. The rocks of Montserrat are made of natural sand cement that for centuries have been modified by wind and rain, which is why they have such a strange and varied shape.
In this Tour you will visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which houses the Romanesque carving of the twelfth century, the “Verge Moreneta” (the Black Virgin).
You will have free time to visit the audiovisual room where images of the history and creation of the monastery are projected. And you can also taste the typical liqueurs created by the monks of the monastery.
In the afternoon this excursion access to the mountain with the Rack Train where you will be able to admire the singularity of the mountain.
What are included?:
- Official Guide (Spanish and English).
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Tasting of 4 typical liqueurs.
- Tickets to the audiovisual space “Espai Audiovisual Montserrat”: The Mountain, the Monastery and the Sanctuary.
- Tickets for the Rack Train (only in the afternoon).
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- In the Basilica of Montserrat: no tank tops, shorts and sandals are allowed.
- 5 h. 30 min. aprox. in the morning.
- 4 h. 30 min. aprox. in the afternoon.
- Adult: 55 €
- Child (between 4 and 12 years included): 42 €
- Advance reservations required.
- Cancellation fees: 100% for less 24 h. Notice or no-shows.
- Street Balmes, number 5.
To book this excursion, contact our office by email email@example.com or whatsapp 680 531 527.