Don Quixote Experience
Discover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote, Belmonte, Mota Del Cuervo and the village of El Toboso. La Mancha is a land of great wines.
We will make a stop along the way to visit the winery Mont Reaga in Monreal Del Llano. After a guided tour, we will enjoy a tasting of their best wines. We will have lunch at a typical inn –“mesón”- at Mota del Cuervo. After lunchtime we will visit its famous windmills, who witnessed the battle of Don Quixote against the Giants of his imagination. The tour will end at El Toboso, the village of Dulcinea, Don Quixote’s love interest. El Toboso houses the Cervantes Museum, which keeps hundreds of Don Quixote translated editions in almost all the languages in the World. The House-Museum of Dulcinea Del Toboso faithfully replicates the home of a knight in
times of Cervantes, as it would have been the house of Don Alonso Quijano “El Quixote”.
What are included:
- Air-conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual Official guide.
- Tickets for all the museums and buildings of the tour.
- Lunch in a typical Mesón in Mota del Cuervo.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Duration: 11 hrs. approx.
- Adult: 99€
- Senior: 89€
- Child: 74€
Available only in high season, from April to October.
- Our Office of Wamos in Plaza de Oriente, 8.