Costa Brava and Dalí Full day
A tour to know some of the most emblematic and beautifull places of the Costa Brava. We’ll do first stop at the small village of Calella de Palafrugell, a fishing village of great beauty both in architecture and landscape. We will start the walk through the Camino de Ronda at the time fixed by the guide, which will guide us to the neighboring town of Llafranc.The locality of Llafranc is also small, elegant and enchanting due to its maritime landscapes.
Later, our next stop will be Pals, a town located in the interior and located in the high area of a hill, it is integrated into an impressive medieval ensemble. It is crowned by a cilindric tower of the 12th Century, visible from far away and it also offers a balcony with incredible panoramic views of the coast.
After that we’ll go to Figueras, and once there you will be have free time to have lunch. At the fixed time you will visit the Teatre-Museu Dalí, where the greatest colection representing the artisti evolution of the artist is located. This building was left in ruins during the Civil War untill 1960 when the artist, Dalí, chose it as headquarters of his museum. After a short explanation of his life and career you will have free time to visit Figueras, and, after that, the bus will bring you back to Barcelona.
What is included?:
- Official guide (Spanish and English).
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Assistant on board.
- Guided walking Tour in Calella de Palafrugell, Llafranc and Pals.
- Entrance fee to Theatre-Museum Dalí and “Dalí Joies”(Dalí Jewels).
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Duration: 11 hours approx.
- Adult: 79 €
- Child (between 0 and 8 years included): Free.
- Advanced reservations required.
- Cancellation fees: 100% for less 24 h. Notice or no-shows.
- Balmes Street , number 5.
To book this excursion, contact our office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 680 531 527.