Barcelona Full Day
We will do this full day visit in two parts: on the first one we will focus on discover and get to know the city of Barcelona, beginning with its Gothic Quarter, its historical center and its most ancient core. On the walking tour we will be able to visit Las Ramblas, the Cathedral Square and is insides, the ancient Jewish quarter and San Jaime Square, among others, and the guide will also give you free time to visit the Cathedral on your own.
To continue with the tour we will take a bus to see the highlights of the city, beginning with the elegant Paseo de Gracia, where the Casa Batlló and the Pedrera, the Triumphal Arc, la Ciudadela Park, the Villa and the Olympic Port are located. Later, we will take a closer look to the Montjuïc Mountain, we will enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the cable car to continue then with the visit to the Poble Espanyol, where you will have free time to visit its craft shops. After going through the amazing Plaza de España, where we will admire the fountains of Montjuïc and finish the first part of the tour in Plaza Catalunya.
What is included?:
- Official guide (Spanish and English).
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Entrance fee to Spanish Village
- Montjuïc cable car
- Guided walking tour in Park Güell with admission ticket.
- Guided walking tour outside the Sagrada Familia.
- Guided walking tour in Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló).
- Entrance fee to The Cathedral
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Duration 10 hours y 15 minute approx.
- Adult 92€
- Child (between 4 and 12 years included) 75€
- Advanced reservations required.
- Cancellation fees: 100% for less 24 h. Notice or no-shows.
- Balmes Street, number 5.
To book this excursion, contact our office by email email@example.com or whatsapp 680 531 527.