During this tour we will have the opportunity to see Barcelona as the capital of Modernism, where the architect Antoni Gaudí lived and worked, and see some of his most relevant works.
The route will start at the outside of the Basilica and Expiatory Temple of the Sagrada Familia, unfinished work of Gaudí. The guide will discover us historical details and symbolisms of its facade. After this, we will move to the highest part of the city, where we will visit the Park Güell, a place with spectacular panoramic views of the colonial city. This park is one of the most emblematic works of the artist, of a naturalistic and organic style. Our visit will finish with a pleasant walk through the Paseo de Gracia, one of the most important, where, between some of the most prestigious brands, the Casa Batlló and the Casa Milá “La Pedrera” are located, also designed by the Catalonian architect.
What is included?:
- Official guide (Spanish and English).
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Guided walking tour in Park Güell with admission ticket.
- Guided walking tour outside the Sagrada Familia.
- Guided walking tour in Paseo de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló).
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Duration: 4 hours approx.
- Adult 48€
- Child (between 4 and 12 years included) 38€
- Advanced reservation required.
- Cancellation fees: 100% for less 24 h. Notice or no-shows.
- Balmes Street, number 5.
To book this excursion, contact our office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 680 531 527.