Ávila and Segovia
Discover two beautiful and historic cities in one day. Avila is the city of knights and saints. Segovia is the city of Romans and Castilian Kings. Two medieval important cities and Heritage of Humanity since 1985 that you can’t miss.
Avila and Segovia are placed in northwest of Madrid, and it takes an hour by road. At the morning you will visit Avila, its wonderful Romanesque walls since 12th Century, San Vicente Basilica and Santa Teresa de Jesus Convent, who were an important mystic and writer Spanish woman in the 16th Century.
Later, you will go to Segovia, where you could lunch. At the afternoon, you will see the famous Ancient Roman aqueduct, the splendid Gothic cathedral and the impressive Alcazar on the Segovia hill.
What are included?:
- Official Guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Air-conditioned bus.
What do you need to know?:
- Please, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Departures every day at 9.00. From 1 April 2017 to 31 October 2017.
- Duration: 9h. approx.
Choose your lunch and book with us.
Price without lunch. Tapa included: Spanish tortilla and drink.
- Adult: 89€
- Senior (older than 65 years): 80€
- Child (between 6 and 15 years): 67€
Price with turistic lunch: La Granja broad beans, Segovia-style stewed young beef with side and desssert.
- Adult: 102€
- Senior (older than 65 years): 92€
- Child (between 6 and 15 years): 77€
Price with traditional lunch: La Granja broad beans, roast suckling pig, ponche segoviano layer cake with ice cream. Wine, mineral water and coffee.
- Adult: 112€
- Senior (older than 65 years): 101€
- Child (between 6 and 15 years): 84€
- Our Office Wamos in Plaza de Oriente, 8.
¿Where is Ávila?
¿Where is Segovia?